It’s almost that time of year where we put on our red polish and drown ourselves in chocolate; or should I just say Valentine’s day and I’ve got the gift guide for you! Although this day of love is usually just filled with x’s and o’s, it might bring up some stress when it comes to getting your significant other the perfect gift. However, I’m here to make this special day a little easier with this gift guide!
This year, I decided to make it a his/hers gift guide packed with some great gifts and ideas.
Valentine’s Day Gift Guide:
When it comes to getting that special man in your life a unique and perfect present, it always seems a lot more difficult than it should be. It’s tough to find something that is sweet, heartfelt and still something he’ll be able to use in his day-to-day life. However, I’ve rounded up some picks that I’m sure he’ll love.
Click the images to be redirected to their page
These are some thoughtful gifts that any guy would love, regardless if it’s your first Valentine’s Day together or if you’ve been together for more years than you can count. I’ve added some other fun ideas below.
Most men say that shopping for women is super difficult, however, I beg to differ. There are so many different options when it comes to shopping for your S.O. for Valentine’s day that they’re guaranteed to love. Even a delicious box of chocolates will do to make us happy.
(Click the links below to be redirected to the product page)
Some ideas to keep in mind:
I thought I’d add CBD to my guide this year as it’s grown so much and would make for a great gift. There are so many different products your significant other would love and appreciate and I’ve added some of my favorite companies and their best sellers. (My family and I have personally tried some of these products and loved them!)
- Mission Farms CBD; They believe in the philosophy of Farm-to-Family. By cultivating the highest quality hemp plants with hand-harvested care, they bring their artisan, full-spectrum CBD products directly to you and give you the highest quality at the best price. Some of their best products include: CBD Soap with Goat Milk, CBD Bath Soaks, and CBD Creams.
- Budzy Box; They are a subscription lifestyle service curating the best products in Hemp and CBD culture and having them delivered right to your door on a monthly basis. Members receive 3-4 items ranging from beauty & wellness, education/science, culinary & lifestyle.
- Empress Teas; Empress Teas harmoniously blends the healing power of plants, botanicals and flowers to create the perfect cup of tea. Infused with water-soluble CBD, each blend incorporates organic, sustainable and fair trade ingredients sourced from around the world. Their family of growers, wellness practitioners, breath work coaches, sound healers, yoga teachers, and spiritual guides, work together to provide resources that help bring your body, mind and spirit back into alignment. Best sellers + my favorites: Morning Ritual Blend, Evening Ritual Blend.
This is always a great idea and something Jordin and I love to do! It’s the perfect way to relax and have some alone time.
- Boca Raton Resort Spa; This has to be one of the most luxurious spa’s in South Florida and would be perfect for a little spa getaway. They offer a variety of treatments worth looking into!
You can never go wrong with a beautiful flower arrangement, but thanks to Bloomsy, you can purchase a flower subscription for that special someone in your life.
- Bloomsy Box; When getting a Bloomsy subscription, all you do is pick from their weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly plans. The flowers are then handpicked and shipped fresh from the farm. (You can use the code: ANDREA for $$ off at checkout)
Now, I won’t say you can never go wrong taking this avenue, but if you’re S.O. is comfortable with it, I think it’s a great V-day gift!
- Cosabella; There’s nothing that says romance quite the way Italian lace does. Cosabella is all about quality and comfort, they also have some great pieces perfect for Valentine’s Day.
I hope you guys got some great ideas and have a great Valentine’s day! If you feel like I should’ve added something in here or just want to say hi, feel free to leave me a comment! If you’re looking for a Valentine’s day outfit, decor, or cute gifts under $20, click here for some more inspo.
All my love,