DATE NIGHT IDEAS YOU WON’T NEED HAND SANITIZER FOR!
As our world has changed and we are all self-isolating at home as well as trying to save money. However, while staying home I came up with some cute date night ideas to keep you and your significant other entertained during quarantine! Here are some at-home date night ideas in quarantine..
- This is one of my favorites because lately cooking has been ALL I’ve been doing. Cooking dinner might seem a little like a routine, so why don’t you guys find a fun recipe, turn up the music, grab the wine, and make a delicious meal.
- Wine tasting. Enough said really. There are SO many different companies that deliver wine to your DOOR, so definitely get on that!
- If you’re not into regular wine, then make your own with this wine making kit, or get creative and make your own absinthe with this kit.
- There’s even a beer tasting kit, if you want to switch it up one night!
- Start up on something you guys have been wanting to do! Maybe learn a new language, start growing a vegetable garden, the options are endless!
- Take an online workout class! There are so many places that are doing at-home workouts online that you guys can participate in. Here are some free classes you could take: Fitness Blender, UFC gym, Gold’s Gym, Orangetheory, or you could learn how to build your own workout!
- Dress up night! Have a fancy little dinner at home with candles, put on some music and enjoy the night.
- Go all out and make a pillow fort!
- Have a little indoor picnic or outdoor! Gather your favorite wine, make a cute little charcuterie board and there you have it!
- MOVIE NIGHT! This is a MUST, of course. If you need some help finding some great movies to watch, check out my list of 26 movies on Hulu & Netflix.
- At home ice-cream bar! Go crazy at Publix or your local grocery store and buy all types of toppings to add to your ice-cream bar. Get the chocolate syrup, caramel, even marshmallow fluff (Jordin’s favorite)!
- Board game night! (NOT recommended if you’re extremely competitive) Some that I recommend ( Rumikub, UNO, Watch Ya’ Mouth, Mancala, Scattegories, etc )
- Make candles! When I found this on Amazon, I was like I NEED THIS. I found the perfect candle making set there and it’s the perfect date! Click here for the candle making kit.
- Netflix & Chill, need I say more?
- Go for a bike ride if you can or even a walk around your neighborhood! This is always super peaceful and another way to connect with your partner to destress as well as a little exercise.
- Spa day! Take the day off, use a bath bomb while you put face masks on and sip on mimosas all day.
- Go glamping! Set up an area inside or outside if you’re brave and own a tent and make some s’mores.
- Get random things you have in your kitchen and put it on supercook.com and it’ll give you a bunch of recipes you can make with what ever you have on hand!
- Take out dinner! (You might need hand sanitizer for this one) Getting take out from your favorite restaurant is the best idea if you’re not in the mood to cook. Order some food for pick up and eat it in your car while watching your favorite show on the dashboard.
- Plan a vacation (this is my favorite)! Make some drinks and start listing all of your dream trips. Find the perfect flight, Airbnb or hotel, and local places to check out. This might not be super relaxing, but it’ll help inspire you to save up some money or have something to look forward to.
- Bake something fun! This might go back to the idea of cooking be is definitely a lot more entertaining. Cupcakes and cookies are delicious and won’t make a TOTAL mess!
Here’s some random things that you guys could also do. Some of these include: slime making kits, candle making kit, etc.
You can honestly get super creative with these & find new ways to spend your time together. There are even companies that send date night ideas to your house. Remember, A date night doesn’t have to be at night or on the weekend, it can be whenever you want so don’t limit yourself.
The main point in this is to spend quality time together and enjoy each others presence. Being at home shouldn’t be boring, don’t get into a pattern and do the same thing everyday! Mix it up and make the best of it.
Do you have any at-home date night ideas that are your favorite?
Share in the comments below!